Fuel that keeps Baylor University moving forward
Your generosity as a donor is the fuel that keeps Baylor University moving forward in its mission to prepare men and women for lives of leadership and service. We understand that you have made choices - and sacrifices - to share with others. And it is our pleasure to publicly recognize your gifts to Baylor University:
- 1845 Society: The 1845 Society recognizes those whose gifts total more than $1,000 to any area of the University during a calendar year. Within the 1845 Society, additional designations are achieved as giving increases.
- The Baylor Circle honors alumni and friends who have given more than $25,000 in the previous calendar year.
- Lifetime Member is a prestigious designation reserved for alumni and friends who reach lifetime, cumulative giving of $250,000 or more.
Baylor Circle and Lifetime Members are invited to the Chairman's Dinner and State of the University Roundtable held each year.
- Scholarship Society: The Scholarship Society recognizes cumulative gifts to student scholarships that exceed $50,000.
- Donors whose cumulative gifts to scholarship funds reach $50,000 are inducted into the Directors Circle.
- Scholarship Society Medallions recognize various funding levels as cumulative gifts to scholarship funds increase.
- Membership in the prestigious Golden Bear Circle recognizes cumulative gifts of $250,000 or more to student scholarships.
All members of the Scholarship Society are invited to the Chairman's Dinner and State of the University events held each year.
- Old Main Society: The Old Main Society honors alumni and friends who support Baylor through estate gifts, including those who have made provisions through a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity or the like. Inductees to the Old Main Society receive a framed print of Old Main symbolizing support of Baylor through a deferred gift.
All members of Old Main Society are invited to the Chairman's Dinner and State of the University Roundtable held each year.