Academic Work Experience2010-present Associate Professor, Baylor University, Modern Languages & Cultures, German
2003-2010 Assistant Professor, Baylor University, Modern Languages & Cultures, German
1998-2003 Faculty member at Indiana University South Bend.
* Lecturer, Dept. of Foreign Languages, five German courses per year.
* Assistant Director, Academic Advising Center, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (50% assigned time) July 2002-August 2003
* Director, Language Resource Center (50% assigned time) 1998-2002.
1993-1998 Doctoral Student at University of Massachusetts Amherst.
* Teaching Associate, Germanic Languages and Literatures and Assistant Director
* Foreign Language Resource Center 1997-1998.
* Graduate Associate, Center For Teaching 1995-1997.
* Coordinator, Second Year Language Courses, Germanic Languages and Literatures 1994-1995.
* Teaching Assistant, Germanic Languages and Literatures 1993-1995.
1991-1993 Graduate Student at University of Iowa
* Teaching Assistant, Department of German
1990-1991 Program Assistant, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies, The Johns Hopkins University. Washington D.C.