How to Submit Petitions

Petitions are frequently used when courses do not appear in the right place on a Degree Audit. For instance, a course may not be reflected as a course in a minor. To submit a petition for a WGS course, complete the following steps:

  1. Obtain a petition form from the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Office (105 Burleson)
  2. Complete the form clearly exlaining the proposed changes on your Degree Audit
  3. Get the petition form signed by the Director of Women's and Gender Studies, Dr. Lisa Shaver (Carroll Science 107). Dr. Shaver will also be happy to help you complete the petition form if you have questions
  4. Submit the completed and signed petition form back to the Dean's Office (105 Burleson)