Please view the following FAQs. The Questions are at the top, grouped by category, and answers are at the bottom of the page.

If you have a question that is not covered, please contact the Office of Financial Services & Treasurer at (254)710-3731.

Tax & Compliance Accounting

1. How can I get a tax exemption form?