- The IRS has released an updated Form W-9 and an updated Form 8233. The new forms are required when submitting new supplier requests.
- The University offers two options for individual meal reimbursement and incidentals for U.S. travel: a new per diem option or the current actual expense method. See Baylor’s revised Travel Policy-Meals or Managing Per Diem instructions for help related to the per diem option.
- New suppliers and employees can sign up for non-payroll direct deposit payments to receive faster payments. Complete and return the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
- Supplier Registration has moved to one form. See TRAX Help for more information.
- A new Baylor Research Participant Payment Policy has been implemented. See Baylor Payment Card Program for more details.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car changed their billing methods. See Enterprise Changes for details and Program Summary for rates.
- Temporary approver can be established in TRAX if an approver will be out of the office for an extended period of time. For detailed instructions, see page 18 of the APPENDIX document in the TRAX Manual.
- Refer to TRAX Help FAQ's for voucher/workflow questions. (e.g. How can I check the status of a voucher or payment?)
- Refer to TRAX Manual for questions related to Vouchers and New Supplier Requests.
The primary mission of the Accounts Payable Office is to ensure all payments and reimbursements requested are done timely, accurately, and in compliance with University policies; along with regulatory rules and regulations, with excellent customer service and a commitment to continuous process improvement.
Baylor University's ACH and check payment schedule is each Monday and Thursday.
After the department and Accounts Payable Office has reviewed and approved the payment request via a TRAX voucher or BearQuest expense report, payments will be paid as follows:
- Disbursements to employees and students are included the next payment day.
- Disbursements to outside suppliers are paid within 30 days of the invoice date as prescribed by the Baylor University Standard Terms & Conditions, unless a specific written contract exists between the parties stating otherwise. Accordingly, these disbursements are normally generated in a payment cycle that is 21 days after the invoice date to ensure payment to the supplier is within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Office Hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm. Closed for lunch. 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Monday thru Friday.
- Office Phone: 710-2415
- Office fax: 710-8920
- Accounts Payable Email: Accounts_Payable@baylor.edu
- Campus Location: Clifton Robinson Tower, Suite 650
Accounts Payable Staff
- Director of Accounts Payable - Traci Adcock
- Assistant Director of Accounts Payable - Karla Garrett Smith
- Senior Accountant of Accounts Payable - Adam Mechell
- Senior Accountant of Accounts Payable - Tiffany Davis
- Senior Accounts Payable Administrators - Kathy Gorgas
- Senior Accounts Payable Administrators - Melanie Harris
- Senior Accounts Payable Administrators - Kristi Umberger
One Bear Place #97044
Waco, Tx 76798-7044
Physical Address(FedEx, UPS, etc.)
700 S. University Parks Drive, Suite 650
Waco, TX 76706-1003