Be a part of the conversation. Join us for moderated discussions surrounding inequities in Waco.
Upcoming Envisioning Equity Events
Be on the lookout - information for future events is coming soon!
Spring 2022 Envisioning Equity Series
Fall 2021 Envisioning Equity Series
- Panel Discussion: The Modern Day Impact of Redlining
- Renée Crichlow, M.D. presents The Ladder: A model for service learning and mentorship that addresses the need for minority representation in healthcare
- Panel Discussion: A virtual conversation addressing healthcare disparities through local government
Spring 2021 Envisioning Equity Series
- Dr. Thomas A. LaVeist - From Exposure to Vaccination: The Role of Structural Racism in COVID-19 Inequities
- Dr. Paul Y. Song - How the COVID Pandemic Has Exposed the Real Inequality in Our Healthcare System and How We Can Do Better
- Dr. Linda Ray Murray - Health Justice: Changing The Face of Healthcare
- Dr. Renee Crichlow - Medical Mistrust: How Race Impacts Practitioners and Patients
- Dr. Michael Spencer - Achieving Racial Equity and Social Justice in Healthcare: Interprofessional and Community Collaboration