Waco Leadership Experience
JOIN LOCAL LEADERS FOR AN IMMERSIVE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE IN THE DISNEY® PARKS.
December 3 – 6, 2021 | Registration Deadline: May 31, 2021
Baylor University and the Greater Waco Chamber are joining forces to offer a one-of-a-kind immersive, onsite leadership experience in Orlando, Florida, with peer community and business leaders to learn and apply leadership and business excellence principles from Parks and Resorts leaders. This all-inclusive experience provides:
- Transportation to the hotel, parks, and all experiences
- Hotel accommodations
- Lunch and Dinner Experiences in and around the Disney® Parks**
- 2-Day park tickets
The following experiences will be provided by Parks and Resorts leaders for attendees:
- Tours of facilities and areas of the parks often inaccessible to guests (pending full reopening)
- Team building activities in the parks (pending full reopening)
- Additional curated experiences in the parks and resorts
All-Inclusive Experience Pricing
Single Occupancy Rate $2,650/person
Double Occupancy Rate - $2,150/person
Space is limited.
Sponsorship information available upon request.
*Airfare not included
**Breakfast, snacks and drinks are paid for by the individual.
***50% deposit on total price due by May 31, 2021 to reserve spot
For more information, contact Jeremy_Vickers@baylor.edu.