Hosted by Baylor University and the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce
Date: Wednesday May 27, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Cashion Academic Center
The one-day event will allow area professionals to explore ways in which they can shape their leadership skills and build a competency of high-quality leaders within their organizations. Mediocre leaders produce mediocre results—so do not be one of them. It is time to ‘D'Think’ your leadership style. Spend one day with Disney Institute, so your organization can benefit from Disney's experience in leadership excellence—experience that has resulted in world-class employee and customer satisfaction and bottom-line results. Disney Institute can help you learn to think differently.
In this look at the Disney approach to Leadership Excellence, you can:
- Learn how great intentionality in every business decision, and in every aspect of an organization, can drive sustained business results.
- Examine your current organizational structure to assess your organization's capacity for delivering positive results.
- Understand the leader's pivotal role in establishing an organization’s values and championing the vision.
- Learn why a vision is essential for the successful growth of a company.
- Learn how Disney leaders align their personal values with the organization’s values.
- Acknowledge that every individual can be a leader.
- Understand the importance of aligning personal values, global organizational values, and the local business environment.
Early Bird Individual: $425 per person
Table Rate (6 seats): $2,400
Individual Rate: $475 per person
Registration Information Coming Soon!
For more information regarding Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence please contact Holly Webb at H_Webb@baylor.edu or 254-710-3816.
Disney artwork/ properties: © Disney
"Although Disney Institute is presenting this program, the sponsors of this program, Baylor University and Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce, and not Disney Institute, are responsible for marketing and promoting this program, and for providing and arranging for the venue, facilities and other items for this program. This includes any food and beverage offered at or in connection with this program. Baylor University and Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce are not agents of Disney Institute or its affiliates, and Disney Institute and its affiliates assume no liability relating to the event or for the acts or omissions of Baylor University and Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce."