Hosted by Baylor University and the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce
Date: April 22, 2021
Presented live online by Disney Institute leaders, Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence offers the opportunity to build knowledge and discover proven Disney business insights from their chain of excellence that can be adapted and applied to your own profession, team or organization to achieve greater results.
In this look at the Disney approach to Business Excellence, you will:
- Learn about Disney’s time-tested business insights that engage professionals to think differently through compelling narratives and storytelling
- Gain understanding and application of Disney’s Chain of Excellence
- Understand and apply the power of values and vision in leadership to create a motivated and productive workforce
- Examine the time-tested techniques behind Disney's renowned service culture
- Understand the impact of customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Gain insight into how team culture is strengthened and is interwoven throughout a successful organization
- Participate in guided activities that demonstrate how to adapt and apply the Disney approach to impact systems and processes that enable enhanced customer service
Disney Alumni/Students and Teachers/Non-Profits/Military & Government: $359
Disney Institute registration.
- Five hours of signature Disney Institute training delivered live, online by official Disney Institute facilitators who are Disney leaders
- Accompanying online reference materials
- Course completion certificate
- Opportunity to ask questions and/or engage with Disney leader(s)
- Disney Institute Alumni status, granting access to select specially priced Disney Institute learning events, courses and products
- Unless otherwise noted, all Disney Institute training is delivered in English
For more information regarding Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.