Make an Appointment
As you schedule an appointment, please consider the following:
- All tutoring sessions are fifty minutes long.
- We accept walk-in clients at any time during the day. If a consultant is available, you can meet with them right then. If not, you can make an appointment. Walk-in sessions will end 10 minutes before the hour.
- Students are limited to two appointments per week and no more than one appointment per day.
- Students who are late for their appointments may forfeit slot to walk-in clients. Please call if you know you will be late.
- Students who have online appointments should have a working web camera and microphone.
- If you know you cannot make your appointment, please call or log-in online to cancel your appointment. After three missed appointments (i.e., no cancellation), your account will be deactivated.
Book an Appointment
We offer three ways to make an appointment: online, by phone, or in person.
To set up a session online, visit us HERE.
You can set up a session by calling the UWC at (254) 710-4849.
Alternately, you can just walk in and see if a consultant is available at that moment. If you need any help registering or making an appointment, simply call the UWC or visit us in Moody Library 2nd West anytime we are open and someone will assist you.
For Graduate Students
Graduate students are welcome to the UWC! We are happy to read and provide feedback on your work at any stage of the writing or research process. We provide feedback on academic writing and research, conference papers, personal statements, CVs, job application documents, theses and dissertations, and other graduate-level work. If you would like more time than the feedback given in a fifty-minute session, you can also make an appointment with the Graduate Writing Center
by emailing email@example.com
For Online Graduate Professional Education Students
We are happy to read and provide feedback on your work at any stage of the writing or research process. We provide feedback on all kinds of writing and research, including research papers, reflections, reader responses, reports, proposals, visual documents, and other forms of academic, professional, and workplace writing. You have the option of asynchrnous and synchronous appointments, or ,if you are in Waco, we are happy to meet with you in person. To learn more and to schedule an online appointment, visit us HERE