Engage & Serve Online
Through the marvels of modern technology, it is possible to serve both locally and globally at the same time. In addition to the work you do to engage your community, the Office of Engaged Learning also encourages you to explore opportunities, via online platforms, to serve globally. Below you will find several resources to help you discover these opportunities.
- How to Get Involved with Virtual Volunteering, Idealist website
- 9 Places to Volunteer Online (And Make a Real Impact), Dosomething.org website
- Virtual Volunteer Opportunities, Points of Light website (search virtual opportunities)
- AllForGood, a service of Points of Light
- Virtual Volunteering, Volunteer Match website
- Teach English to Refugees, RefuNet