The costs indicated below are only an estimate and may be different from the student's total expenditures. They do not include stipend, tuition remission or any other funding the student may receive.
|Tuition and Required Fees (per trimester/6 total trimesters)||Amount|
|Tuition (per trimester)||$18,334.00|
|Administrative fee* (per trimester)||$100.00|
|Textbooks, Clinical Apps, Licensure Prep Materials (one time fee)||$2,700.00|
|Physical Therapy professional equipment (one time fee)||$725.00|
|APTA National and State Professional Dues (annual fee)||$90.00|
The University reserves the right to change tuition, fees, requirements and regulations without notice. For more information about billing and financial aid, visit Student Financial Services.
1. These are estimated costs for the entire program. Tuition, fees, and costs are subject to change. Tuition for in-state and out-of-state residents is the same.
2. Tuition includes, but is not limited, the following services:
*Access to on-campus facilities, including on-campus parking and athletic events attendance, require the payment of optional fees. Please refer to the Optional Fees under Trimester.
3. Estimated costs for textbooks and tablet clinical applications are based on current course requirements.
4. Physical therapy equipment costs include a student kit consisting of common clinical exam instruments and gait belt. A portable treatment table is highly recommended for personal practice.
5. Above costs do not include lodging requirements for lab immersion sessions or clinical education. Students are required to make their own lodging arrangements for these instructional periods. During lab immersion sessions, the majority of students will find lodging options with classmates that cost less than $40/night per student.
6. Students are required to have a laptop computer and mobile device in their possession at the time of the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program Orientation. Mobile broadband capability for the mobile device is suggested to provide an internet connection when a local wireless network is not available.
Click here for more information regarding the accreditation status of Baylor's DPT program.