Mission and Goals
To advance societal health through innovative education, connection, inquiry, and leadership in physical therapy.
To be a nationally recognized leader in innovative, inclusive, and transformative physical therapy education & practice.
- Faith - Fostering Christian values
- Connection - Cultivating extraordinary relationships
- Growth - Expanding horizons
- Inclusion - Eliminating barriers and creating opportunity
- Adaptability - Embracing change
- Courage - Venturing beyond the status quo
Our Goals and Strategies for Success
- Utilize cutting-edge teaching methods and instructional technologies
- Develop and nurture robust clinical education partnerships
- Grow research productivity, resources, and infrastructure
- Develop post-professional education pathways, including terminal degree, residency, and certificate programs
- Achieve national recognition through professional and scholarly leadership
- Expand and support a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion