Baylor is excited to offer an innovative Doctor of Physical Therapy program. Our program and faculty are dedicated to the development of future Doctors of Physical Therapy. At Baylor, we will prepare you with the necessary skills to meet the demands of clinical practice in the 21st century, so that upon graduation you will leave not only as a prepared professional, but also a professional who understands and values the need for compassionate patient care.
- An accelerated, two-year DPT curriculum unique to physical therapy education.
- 67 weeks of didactic curriculum spread across six academic semesters.
- 31 weeks of full-time clinical education, comprised of an eight-week experience and a 23-week terminal internship in a variety of clinical settings.
- A contemporary and evidence-based curriculum.
- A blended learning program combines the unparalleled aspects of online learning activities and interactions, hands-on laboratory sessions, and collaborative clinical education experiences.
- Seamless transition into a variety of post-professional residency training programs that provide advanced specializations in orthopaedics, sports, neurorehabilitation, geriatrics, and pediatrics upon graduation.
If you would like to receive more information about Baylor's DPT program, complete our inquiry form!