Physical Permit. Must be picked up and displayed on your vehicle.
Permissions: Allows for parking in designated Moped parking areas according to permit.
Recommended: For all individuals wanting to park a moped on campus during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Available: August 3, 2020- Until Sold Out
Effective: August 3, 2020 - August 15, 2021
Purchase online and pick-up in person at the Parking Office in the Speight Parking Garage.
Parking Permit Options (Zones)
ALL Moped parking permits will provide permission to moped parking in Lot 2 (near the Panhellenic building) and Moped Lot A (near Foster).
For example, a permit for Lot B is good for parking in area B or area A. The 'B Permit' does not provide permission to park in Lots C or D.
There are a limited number of moped parking permits available.
Parking Services expects to sell out of moped permits.
Click on the map to see/print designated parking areas:
- A- Lot 26 (Gold) Half a block South of the Foster building ($50)
- B- Lot 56 (Green) Across Bagby Ave from the Baylor Science Building (BSB) ($75)
- C- Lot 24 (Red) Near the Bill Daniel Student Center ($75)
- D- Lot 52 (Teal) Near the Wiethorn Visitors Center ($75)
- $75 Academic Year 2020-2021 (Available 8/3/2020-Expires 8/15/2021)
- $50 Spring 2021 Semester (Available 11/1/2020-Expires 8/15/2021)
- $25 Summer 2021 Semester (Available 4/1/2021-Expires 8/15/2021)