Physical Permit. Must be picked up and displayed on your vehicle.
Permissions: Allows for parking in designated Moped parking areas according to permit.
Recommended: For all individuals wanting to park a moped on campus during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Available: August 3, 2020- Until Sold Out
Effective: August 3, 2020 - August 15, 2021
Purchase online and pick-up in person at the Parking Office in the Speight Parking Garage.
Click Here for Address and Directions
Parking Permit Options (Zones)
ALL Moped parking permits will provide permission to moped parking in Lot 2 (near the Panhellenic building) and Moped Lot A (near Foster).
For example, a permit for Lot B is good for parking in area B or area A. The 'B Permit' does not provide permission to park in Lots C or D.
There are a limited number of moped parking permits available.
Parking Services expects to sell out of moped permits.
Click on the map to see/print designated parking areas:
- A- Lot 26 (Gold) Half a block South of the Foster building ($50)
- B- Lot 56 (Green) Across Bagby Ave from the Baylor Science Building (BSB) ($75)
- C- Lot 24 (Red) Near the Bill Daniel Student Center ($75)
- D- Lot 52 (Teal) Near the Wiethorn Visitors Center ($75)
- $75 Academic Year 2020-2021 (Available 8/3/2020-Expires 8/15/2021)
- $50 Spring 2021 Semester (Available 11/1/2020-Expires 8/15/2021)
- $25 Summer 2021 Semester (Available 4/1/2021-Expires 8/15/2021)