Faculty/Staff Parking Guidelines
- A valid Baylor parking permit is required to park on campus Monday-Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM.
- Baylor Faculty and Staff are provided parking access at no charge. A visit to the Parking Services offices is required to set up the virtual permit.
- Are now Virtual: Parking and Transportation Services is no longer issuing physical parking permits (stickers). The virtual permits are tied directly to your vehicle license plate(s). If you have an old parking permit on your vehicle you may remove it.
- Please note that parking a vehicle on the Baylor campus is a privilege that can be voided, even after a permit is provided.
- Faculty and Staff register their vehicle(s) online in their My Parking Account (blue button). Login with your Bear ID and Password. Multiple vehicles may be entered.
- Permit owners are responsible for updating their vehicle information if they get a different vehicle, different license plate number or temporarily drive a different vehicle to campus.
- Temporary or paper ‘dealer’ plates should be used until permanent/metal plates arrive.
- If an existing vehicle receives a new license plate, create a NEW vehicle as the license plate on a vehicle cannot be edited/updated. Then delete the vehicle with the old plate from your account.
- YOUR LICENSE PLATE MUST BE CORRECT. JUST 1 NUMBER OR LETTER BEING INCORRECT OR OUT OF PLACE WILL RESULT IN CITATIONS AND TOWING. Check your license plate number by clicking the My Parking Account button.
- Faculty and Staff permits allow for parking in faculty and staff designated areas. These areas are typically designated by signs with the letters "F/E". Under overflow situations, employees may park in student designated spaces. (This does NOT include the Student 5th Street Garage area).
- License plates (rear or front) must be easily visible to the parking lot aisle/roadway. License plates displayed behind objects (bicycle racks, bumper guards) or on a vehicle dashboard are not acceptable.
- Obtaining a Faculty and Staff parking permit does not guarantee a parking place nor does the absence of a parking space constitute justification for violation of parking regulations.
- Baylor Parking citations are emailed NOT Printed. These emailed notices should contain pictures of your vehicle and license plate.
- Emailed Citation notices from Baylor Parking Services are NOT generic, do NOT threaten immediate punitive action and do NOT provide links requesting log in information. (These are indicative of an email phishing scam).
- Faculty and Staff Parking permits/permissions are for the exclusive use of employees and their spouses. Baylor student dependents of employees are expected to purchase a student parking permit if driving a vehicle independent of the employee.
- For safety reasons, vehicles may not be covered while parked on campus.
- Need help with a disability? Click Here