In The Event of an Explosion:
- Take cover under sturdy furniture,
- Evacuate, if safe, and pull the nearest fire alarm station to evacuate the building,
- Dial 710-2222 and advise Baylor Police of the location of the explosion and, if known, its seriousness and any possible injuries to persons in the area. Be sure to give your name, location, and telephone number. Do not hang up until released by them.
- Assemble at Emergency Assembly Point(s) outside the building until help arrives.
- Advise emergency personnel about the explosion area and any persons who may have been injured.