Hankamer School of Business
Social Media and Communication Management During a Crisis (9 hours)
Business Analytics Course Bundle (9 hours)
Business Minor Course Bundle for Non-Business Majors (15 hours)
Non-Business Majors can earn up to 15 hours towards the 18-hour Business Administration Minor.
Marketing as a Second Major Bundle (15 hours)
BBA students can earn up to 15 hours towards the 18-hour major in Marketing.
- Principles in Marketing – MKT 3305 (BBA Core requirement)
- Professional Selling and Communications – MKT 3310 (elective)
- Marketing Research – MKT 3330 (required course in Marketing major)
- Advertising Procedures – MKT 3320 (elective)
- Marketing Analysis and Decision Making – MKT 4330 (required course in Marketing major)
- Digital Marketing – MKT 4350 (elective)
- Customer Analytics – MKT 4360 (elective)
- Crisis Communications – MKT 4398 (elective)
Entrepreneurship for Aspiring Small Business Owners (12 hours)
- Professional Selling – MKT 3310 (recommended course for ENT major and required course for ENT minor)
- Global Perspectives on New Ventures – ENT 3380
- Starting and Managing a Business – ENT 3315
- Pick one of these three courses:
Marketing Concepts – MKT 3301
Management Concepts – MGT 3301
Survey of Accounting – ACC 2301
Additional Courses in Management and Leadership
Are You Interested in Other Classes?
Summer of Discovery discounts apply to other summer courses that help you make progress toward your degree.
Explore the Full Schedule of Classes