Baylor's Summer of Discovery brings a collection of discounted courses to undergraduate students to help them advance toward their academic goals.
During Summer of Discovery classes, students will learn from Baylor faculty alongside fellow Baylor students in the supportive Christian environment that is a hallmark of a Baylor education.
Here's how it works:
- Classes will be held online or in-person and are available across all three summer sessions in 2021 – May Minimester (May 12-May 28), Summer 1 (June 1-July 6) and Summer 2 (July 8-Aug. 11). Students may choose to attend one, two or all three sessions.
- Students may take a maximum of 8 hours in any single summer session. The discount applies to cumulative class hours taken across all summer sessions.
- Courses taken at Baylor in the Summer are discounted from regular tuition. As a part of the Summer of Discovery program, students receive greater discounts as the number of classes taken increases.
- Take 6 hours or less at a discounted rate of $1,392.00 per semester hour and save $700 per semester hour
- Take 7-9 hours at a discounted rate of $ 1,000.00 per semester hour and save $1,000 per semester hour
- Take 10 or more hours at a discounted rate of $750 per semester hour and save $1,300 per semester hour
The Summer of Discovery course schedule is now available! To get an idea of the course section that best fits your schedule, please visit Baylor’s schedule of classes.