- Tournaments will only be held on Noche Del Oso and Dia Del Oso
- Tournament sites and brackets will be posted the day before Dia Del Oso
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all participants. Times and dates for these meetings will be announced at a later date. Only one team representative will be required to attend for all team tournaments
- Tournament entry fees are non-refundable except in the instance of tournament cancellation
- The Chamber reserves the right to cancel any tournament due to lack of interest or any other reason
- Most tournaments are "call your own" situations, however; officials will be present and reserve the right to call any penalties. Officials' decisions are final. Any conduct or behavior perceived by officials as un-sportsmanlike may result in elimination from a tournament
- All tournament seedings will be chosen randomly
- Tournament Registration will close at 11:59pm on Friday, March 31st.
- Contact Christopher Ensch by email or at the Chamber office for questions or additional information (254) 710-3322.