Advisory Board Members
Baylor University Cybersecurity Advisory Board Members
Baylor's Cybersecurity Advisory Board is made of executive leadership from US industry, law enforcement, and military who provide advice and direction for our university-wide cybersecurity efforts. The board focuses in three key areas:
- Education: Provide feedback and direction on existing undergraduate, graduate, and professional education programs
- Research: Identify areas of Tier 1 research and, when applicable, provide collaborative support for projects in cybersecurity.
- Industry/Government: Assist in developing university-level, strategic industry and government relationships to open opportunities to enhance Baylor’s educational programs and research objectives.
- James (Ben) Bass, Special Agent in Charge, United States Secret Service National Computer Forensics Institute, Director
- Lt. General (Ret.) William J. Bender, Strategic Account Executive, Government Relations, Leidos
- Christopher P. Cleary, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of the Navy
- Jordan Loyd, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Kevin McCabe, Vice President, Federal Sales, LexisNexis Special Services
- Steve Septoff, Vice President Sales, US Federal, Dell Technologies
- Dan Solero, Assistant Vice President, Chief Security Office, AT&T Communications
- David Thompson, President and CEO, RBX Solutions
- Col. George Youstra, USAF-Command Chaplain, United