Residential Program Interest Sessions
Come and experience Baylor University's Communication Sciences and Disorder's (CSD) Residential Graduate Program through either a face-to-face or virtual interest session.
During each interest session, you will:
- Hear from either CSD Graduate Program Director Professor Susan Sherman or CSD Department Chair Dr. Michaela Ritter
- Experience a clinic tour (in person only)
- Participate in a Q&A session with current graduate students
Note: Interest sessions do NOT include a campus tour. If you are interested in a campus tour, please click here to learn more about opportunities to visit the broader Baylor campus.
- Registration is REQUIRED for all interest sessions.
- Registration for Spring 2023 sessions is officially OPEN.
- Following your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email from the CSD Department.
- If you register for a date and are later unable to attend, please let us know and we would be happy to follow up with you at your convenience.
- If you register for a virtual interest session, this email will include the Zoom link to attend. Please add this to your calendar.
- Questions about our interest sessions? Please email Elizabeth_Pearson@baylor.edu.
Spring 2023 Interest Sessions:
Registration for Spring 2023 Sessions are open.
||Virtual (Zoom link provided after registration)
||In Person (limited capacity)
Note: If the above dates/times do not work for you, please contact our Graduate Program Coordinator CSD_Grad@baylor.edu to request a one-on-one virtual meeting.