The Baylor CSD Graduate Program provides outstanding clinical experiences for Graduate Students. The Clinical Faculty work closely with the Graduate Students to enhance the student's clinical abilities. During the Graduate Program, the student will obtain clinical experiences in the local practicum sites and will perform a full-time externship the final semester of the program in one of 150 sites spanning the nation.
Local Clinical Experience Sites may include
- Baylor Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic
- Language & Articulation Preschool Clinic
- Neurorehabilitation Clinic
- Language and Literacy Clinic
- Audiology Clinic
- Voice Clinic
- Feeding Clinic
- Concussion Management Clinic
Other sites available in various facilities.
Externship Sites may be located in any state.