Info Sessions & Campus Interviews
Throughout each semester, employers come to campus to meet, interview, and hire Baylor students. Career fairs are not the only opportunities on campus to meet potential employers. Representatives come to hold presentations/information sessions and share about their business and positions being filled. In addition, employers come to campus to interview students for actual positions.
Through Handshake, you can see which employers are coming to campus, sign up for presentations and schedule an on campus interview. Once logged into Hire A Bear, you will have access to interview and event schedules.
- Select Career Events at the top of the page
- Select Employer Presentations in Categories
- Click on Register for Event so the presenter can anticipate your attendance
On Campus Interviews
- Select On Campus Interview Schedules at the top of the page
- Select Apply to see current interview schedules for which you are eligible (based on your profile)
- Click on Request Interview for a desired position
- You will be notified via email when an employer accepts your request for an interview