Post a Job
Post a job using Handshake, Baylor’s job and internship database. Handshake allows Baylor students and alumni to upload resumes, schedule interviews with employers, register for career events, and search for a variety of internship and post-graduate opportunities.
Instructions for creating a Handshake account:
- Access Handshake Login page here.
- If you do not already have an account with Handshake, click “Sign up for an Account” on the left, then select “Employer.”
- Fill out the required information to create your account and confirm your email address.
- After the introduction, you will see the “Connect with Schools” page. Baylor should already be selected, but if not just search for “Baylor” in the search box at the top of the page and click “Request to Connect.”
- On the “Find your Company” page, you will have the opportunity to “Join” a company that already has a profile in Handshake, or create a company profile if one has not been created previously.
For technical assistance, please visit: support.joinhandshake.com