Resources for students outside of Texas
1. Baylor offers access to Self-Help TAO. This is a free, online platform for mental health. Find out more at https://thepath.taoconnect.org/local/login/home.php. (Log in with your Baylor email.)
2. In addition to the above, graduate students have access to several free phone/video counseling sessions through ComPsych: https://www.baylor.edu/counseling_center/index.php?id=966811.
3. Crisis Resources state to state: This link will connect you to each state and resources in major cities.
4. Students can also contact their Primary Care Physician for a local referral or Insurance provider
5. Please call BUCC (254-710-2467) for a case management appointment if you needs further assistance