Additional Medical Nutrition Information
Regina Mastin is our Clinical Dietitian at the Counseling Center.
She provides to Baylor Students Nutrition Services:
- Medical Diagnosis with significant nutrition implications including: Diabetes, hypoglycemia, heart disease, high blood pressure, and/or Cholesterol.
- Food and body image concerns.
- Eating Disorder
- Weight Management (interest in losing or gaining weight)
- Digestive problems: food allergies, lactose intolerance, celiac disease, irritable bowel,
- and/or colitis.
- Vegetarian or vegan diet advice
- Family history of nutrition-related disease
- Recent appetite changes
- Vitamin or mineral deficiency related to diet
- Nutritional analysis – you want to get feedback on your diet and eat smarter.
To seek the services of the counseling center’s Dietitian, you must first get a referral from a clinician at the counseling center. Just use our walk-in services and meet with a clinician and let them know your concerns, if you are already seeing a clinician at the counseling center, talk to them today about a possible referral to the Dietitian.
The Dietitian will work with you if your concerns need referrals into the community as well.
- Portion Distortion
- Right sized portion Plate
- 10 Ways to Love Your Body
- Nutrition Tips For Busy Students
- Healthier Restaurant Choices for students
- Stress Busters for students: Avoiding the Food Trap
- Eating Strategies for Exam Time
- Energizing Exam-Time Snacks
- 20 Superfoods