Jim Marsh, Ph.D.
Dean of Student Health and Wellness & Executive Director for Counseling Services
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, University of Tennessee
- Licensed Psychologist
Areas of Interest:
- College Student Mental Health
- Ethical and Legal Issues in University Counseling Centers,
- Anxiety Disorders
- Facilitate the Social Confidence Group
Adjunct Faculty in the Baylor Interdisciplinary Core
- Texas University and College Counseling Center Directors Association
- American Psychological Association
- Texas Psychological Association
- Association for University and College Counseling Center Directors
At Baylor Since: 1999
To request and appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-710-4985.