eNews: Weekly COVID-19 Testing Update: New Locations and Hours
As we head into summer, Baylor University will be adjusting its regular weekly COVID-19 testing locations and hours. If you are coming to campus throughout the summer, please continue to test weekly – just as you have during the spring – unless you are exempt from testing. Exemptions include being fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or within 90 days of a positive COVID test.
Please note that today (Friday, May 7) is the last day of testing at the Memorial tent. Testing will end at the East Village and Fountain Mall tents on Tuesday, May 11.
Summer Testing Locations and Hours
If you are on campus this summer and not exempt from weekly testing, below are the new locations and hours for COVID-19 testing. No appointments are necessary.
Beginning Wednesday, May 12:
- Testing will be available from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at the North Village Community Center (NVCC).
- Testing will be available every Wednesday from 9 a.m.-noon at Robinson Tower, Fifth Floor, and from 1-5 p.m. at Washington Tower, 811 Washington Ave., Room 170. This testing day will be available all summer from May 12-Aug. 13, 2021.
Beginning Monday, June 7: Testing hours will change at NVCC only**:
- 7-9 a.m. Mondays and Tuesdays at NVCC for Orientation students only
- 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays at NVCC for faculty, staff and students
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday-Friday at NVCC for faculty, staff and students
- **This schedule change will be in effect from June 7-July 19, 2021. We will revert to the original summer hours at NVCC from July 20-Aug. 13, 2021.
Symptomatic/exposed: If you are a student with COVID symptoms or exposure to the virus, please log in to the Health Portal to make an appointment for testing at the Baylor Health Center in the McLane Student Life Center. Employees should contact their healthcare provider.
Confirming your vaccination
If you have been fully vaccinated, please confirm your vaccination by filling out the brief form at www.baylor.edu/vaccine and uploading a photo of your completed vaccination card. This HIPAA-protected information will be submitted to Health Services for exemption from weekly testing and quarantine and also helps us know how well protected Baylor is as a community while we continue planning for a normal fall.
If you are interested in receiving a COVID vaccine, appointments are available now and throughout the summer at the Baylor Health Center. Click HERE or call the Health Center at 254-710-1010 to make your appointment.