Vaccination Appointments Available This Week
Faculty, Staff and Students:
Baylor University has received a limited amount of the two-shot Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. We currently have appointments available at the Health Center on Monday, April 26, and Thursday, April 29. We strongly encourage you to get vaccinated as soon as possible. The extent to which Baylor can provide a full, normal fall experience is directly dependent on the continued vaccination of our campus community over the next few months.
***REMINDER: Please keep in mind that you will need to receive the second dose of vaccine in four weeks. Baylor Health Services will contact you separately to schedule your second appointment. If you will not be in Waco at this time, please check the availability of a second dose in your home community.***
If you have already been fully vaccinated, please fill out the Vaccination Reporting form and upload a photo of your completed vaccination card so Baylor Health Services can remove you from the vaccination and testing pool. Your information is HIPAA protected and helps the University continue planning for the fall.
Instructions for scheduling an appointment
- Go to https://www.baylor.edu/healthservices and click on the Health Portal login.
- Log in with your Bear ID and Password.
- If this is your first time to visit Health Services, you will need to go to the FORMS section on the left-hand side and complete the Health Services Treatment Agreement and the Health Services Privacy Notice.
- From the home page, click on Schedule an Appointment.
- Select Schedule an Appointment.
- Select COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Enter your cell phone number and select continue.
- Verify your local address and select continue.
- Complete the consent - All questions must be answered, and then sign your name and select submit.
- Select the date and then search for appointments.
- Select your appointment time and then select continue.
- Select Schedule.
- You will need to show the barcode on your phone at the appointment time.
If you have not previously been seen by Baylor Health Services, please email images of the front and back of your insurance card to Health_Services@baylor.edu before your appointment. This is simply to cover the administrative fee, as there will be no charge for the vaccine.
Please note that the Health Services staff will contact you directly the week your second dose is due to schedule your second appointment.
Please direct your questions to Health_Services@baylor.edu.