Steps to Take if You Feel Sick
- STAY HOME: You will NOT be penalized in your coursework if you need to miss class due to illness.
- CALL THE BAYLOR UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER: All visits require an appointment that can be made by calling (254) 710-1010. After hours, this line will be directed to a Nurse Line.
- FOLLOW HEALHCARE PROVIDER DIRECTIONS. The Health Center staff member will provide guidance on next steps for your care including any testing or self-isolation/self-quarantine directions.
- REFER TO YOUR ACTION PLAN (link to: https://www.baylor.edu/coronavirus/index.php?id=971769). Follow the action plan you created to contact family and friends about your health status and assistance you may need.
- MONITOR YOUR SYMPTOMS and follow the instructions from your healthcare provider.
If You Have Any of the Symptoms of COVID-19, Call the Baylor Health Center at (254) 710-1010.
You may be directed to visit a special Respiratory Clinic in the North Village Community Center. It is very important that you call the Health Center ahead of a visit. The Health Center in the SLC will see patients by appointment only. For your safety and the safety of others, no walk-in appointments will be available. The pharmacy in the SLC will be open for prescriptions and prescription refills. To schedule an appointment, call (254) 710-1010.