For Faculty and Staff
Interim COVID Policies: Please see Baylor University's Interim COVID Policies that cover:
- Face coverings requirement
- Notification procedures for individuals (Students, Employees, Contractors/Vendors) presumptively positive or with positive tests for COVID-19
- COVID-19 testing for students
- Self-quarantine for students residing in Baylor on-campus housing during COVID-19
- Students residing in Baylor-provided self-isolation housing during COVID-19
COVID-19 Testing Information and FAQs
July 30, 2020 — Baylor is requiring a negative COVID-19 test of all employees coming to campus for the fall semester and will be mailing mandatory COVID-19 test kits to all employees beginning next week. The test kits will be mailed to the employee's home address currently listed in Ignite.
Interim Face Covering Policy
As announced by Baylor University on June 22, 2020, face coverings are required to be worn by all individuals (faculty, staff, students, and visitors, including contractors, service providers, and others) inside all buildings on the Baylor University campus (including all extension campuses in cities such as Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio) and in all outside campus areas where 6’ social distancing is not possible or where congestion is likely. This expectation will remain in place until the University makes an official announcement otherwise.
For Faculty/Staff: Return to On-campus Work Information and Resources