As of: July 1, 2020 6:00 pm
Baylor University continues to provide limited, yet essential on-campus services.
- Effective Monday, June 22, 2020, face coverings are required to be worn by all individuals (faculty, staff, students and visitors) in all buildings on the Baylor campus. This announcement is available in the All Updates section under the University Status tab.
- The Summer I online term is underway from June 2-July 7, 2020.
- Phase 4 of a five-phase strategic return to on-campus work will begin July 7 through Aug. 19, 2020.
- On-campus services are limited to essential campus services. Meals are to-go M-F at East Village Bakery.
- Baylor University announced a shortened fall academic calendar. Additional details for students/parents and for faculty/staff are available in the All Updates section under the University Status tab.
2020 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases
- Texas Department of State Health Services reports 198,062 confirmed cases in Texas (78,025 active).
- Waco/McLennan County reports 1,068 confirmed cases (844 active).
- As of July 1, 2020, there are 18 Baylor-related cases.
Keep Working: Return to Campus
Baylor is preparing for a phased return to on-campus work. Informed by the latest guidance from local, state and federal government officials and public health authorities, the University COVID-19 Task Force has developed a five-phase strategic reopening of campus.