As of: June 1, 2020 11:30 pm
Baylor University continues to provide limited, yet essential on-campus services.
- The Summer I term begins June 2, 2020. Phase 2 of five-phase strategic return to on-campus work began June 1 with critical on‐site administrative and business operations.
- At this time, when in public, please continue social/physical distancing (at least 6 feet away from others) and wear a face covering, if possible.
- On-campus services are limited to essential campus services. Meals are grab-and-go M-F at East Village Bakery.
- Residence Hall Move-Out continues by appointment only through June 6 to adhere to social distancing protocols.
2020 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases
- Texas Department of State Health Services reports 64,880 confirmed cases in Texas (19,864 active).
- Waco/McLennan County reports 120 confirmed cases (10 active).
Keep Working: Return to Campus
Baylor is preparing for a phased return to on-campus work. Informed by the latest guidance from local, state and federal government officials and public health authorities, the University COVID-19 Task Force has developed a five-phase strategic reopening of campus.