As of: Sept. 14, 2020 12:34 am
The fall semester at Baylor University is underway.
- Baylor University's dashboard is updated daily by 3 p.m. CT and includes the daily number of positive COVID-19 test results reported among members of the University community. Daily dashboards also are available from the Texas Department of State Health Services and the Waco-McLennan County Public Health District.
- Ongoing COVID-19 testing for students, faculty, staff and contractors continues this week. This random testing will continue weekly throughout the fall semester. More information is available in Surveillance Testing FAQs.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all individuals (faculty, staff, students and visitors) in ALL buildings on the Baylor campus and in ALL outside campus areas where social distancing is not possible, when in groups or where congestion is likely.
- Interim COVID Policies: Please see Baylor University's Interim COVID Policies that cover:
- Face coverings requirement
- Notification procedures for individuals (Students, Employees, Contractors/Vendors) presumptively positive or with positive tests for COVID-19
- COVID-19 testing for students
- Self-quarantine for students residing in Baylor on-campus housing during COVID-19
- Students residing in Baylor-provided self-isolation housing during COVID-19
- If you see activity that does not support Baylor's COVID-19 prevention or mitigation efforts, please make a report through EthicsPoint.
Return to Campus
Baylor is requiring a negative COVID-19 test of all students coming to campus for the fall semester. Learn more about the mandatory COVID-19 test kits that will be sent to students beginning next week.
Faculty & Staff
Baylor is preparing for a phased return to on-campus work. Informed by the latest guidance from local, state and federal government officials and public health authorities, the University COVID-19 Task Force has developed a five-phase strategic reopening of campus.