Information for Learners
Welcome to Baylor University Online Courses
How to Get Started ...
Step 1: Register & Pay for your online courses (if you have not done so already).
- Online registration is also available by going to baylor.augusoft.net
- Choose the category of the course you are interested in. Add the class to your cart and follow the check-out process.
- NOTE: If you have not taken a class with Baylor Continuing Education, you will need to choose "Create New Profile" located under the "Sign In" box. Once payment is processed, you will receive instructions on how to log in via e-mail, in addition to your class payment confirmation.
- You may also register by calling 254-710-6440.
Step 2: Beginning Your Course
After paying for your courses with Continuing Education, you will need to create a login to access your online course.
- Immediately upon registration, look for an email from "Instructure Canvas" with the subject "Course Enrollment". Within that email, please choose "Get Started"
- This email may land in your "junk" or "spam" folder. Please check there before contacting our offices.
- When you first register for a course in Canvas Catalog, you will create a username based on the email address you used to register. An email will be sent to you which you will then use to set your own password.
- NOTE: If you are an existing Baylor employee or student, please use your Baylor email address when you register in Canvas Catalog. You will still need to create your own password specifically for Canvas Catalog that is different from your Bear_ID.
- Please bookmark this page, this is the portal to your online course content.
If you encounter problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-710-6440.