Apply to Lambda Pi Eta
Spring 2021 Applications
Applications for the Spring 2021 membership class are due March 25, 2021. Submit application form along with a transcript and $40 membership fee to Ms. Melanie Ferguson in the Main Office (Castellaw Suite 150).
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be either a communicaiton major, minor, or a Comm Specialist; Communication graduate students are also eligible to join.
- Complete sixty semester credit hours in undergraduate credit courses.
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0
- Complete twelve semester hours in Communication Studies courses with a minimum grade point average of 3.25.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in good standing with both the department and the university.
Lambda Pi Eta's Thirty Fourth Membership Class