Lambda Pi Eta Membership Application
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be either a communicaiton major, minor, or a Comm Specialist; Commmunication graduate students are also eligible to join.
- Complete sixty semester credit hours in undergraduate credit courses.
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0
- Complete twelve semester hours in Communication Studies courses with a minimum grade point average of 3.25.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in good standing with both the department and the university.
- Complete applications should be submitted to Dr. Mark Morman in Castellaw, Suite 153. They may also be left in his mailbox.
New inductees - Lambda Pi Eta's Thirty Fourth Membership Class: