Lambda Pi Eta Membership Application
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be either a communicaiton major, minor, or a Comm Specialist; Commmunication graduate students are also eligible to join
- Complete sixty semester credit hours in undergraduate credit courses
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0
- Complete twelve semester hours in Communication Studies courses with a minimum grade point average of 3.25
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in good standing with both the department and the university.
Complete applications should be submitted to Dr. Mark Morman in Castellaw, Suite 153. They may also be left in his mailbox.
New inductees - Lambda Pi Eta's Thirty Fourth Membership Class: