FACE COVERINGS OVER THE MOUTH AND NOSE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS OVER AGE FIVE.
An update on the face covering requirement for Commencement: Face coverings will be required as you enter McLane Stadium, when you are walking in the concourse area and upon exiting the stadium. You may remove your face covering when you are seated, given the ceremonies are being held outdoors and you will be seated socially distanced.
Guests are allowed to hold seats for their families and friends joining them at the ceremony up to 15 minutes before the ceremony starts. Once the ceremony begins, any open seats will be available to all guests who enter and are looking for a seat.
GATES & ENTRANCES
- Gate B: Located on the north end of McLane Stadium
- Gate C: Located on the east side of McLane Stadium
- Gate D: Located on the southeast corner of McLane Stadium (access via south plaza entrance)
- McLane Stadium Gate Map
- Public elevators are available at McLane Stadium near Gates B and C.
STAIRS & RAMPS
- There are seven sets of stairs located throughout McLane Stadium to provide access between the 100 Level concourse and the 200 Level concourse. These are located behind sections 100, 104, 110, 115, 119, 126 & 131. More information for guests with limited mobility can be found here.
- Code compliant ramps are available on the east side of McLane Stadium. The ramp to the 100 Level concourse starts at Gate D and travels up to the concourse where you may enter behind Section 124. If your seats are on the 200 Level concourse, the ramp will continue up on the east side of McLane Stadium where you will enter onto the concourse behind Section 220.
WHEEL CHAIR & COMPANION SEATING
- McLane Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating with enhanced sight lines on every level. Event staff ushers will be available to assist guests to these areas.