- Baylor commencement ceremonies are certified.
- This means that students who participate in the ceremony have completed all degree requirements and receive their diploma as they cross the stage.
- Students are not allowed to participate at commencement unless they have met all degree requirements.
- The University makes no exceptions to this rule. Students who do not meet all degree requirements must complete the appropriate work in a future semester, after which they may participate in commencement.
FILING FOR GRADUATION
- Students who are on track to meet all of the requirements of their degree audits and wish to declare their intent to graduate in a given semester should have already submitted a graduation card / form in their respective dean's office of their school or college.
COMMENCEMENT NON-PARTICIPATION FORM
- If you will graduate but do not plan to participate in the upcoming ceremony, please let us know.
- On the form, please provide your name, major, school and an address to which the diploma may be shipped following the ceremonies.
To gain access to these forms you must login with your BearID (Bobby_Bear, not the number) and your password.
Any pronunciation forms submitted after Monday, August 12th may not reach the reader for use in the ceremony.