Baylor faculty are encouraged to attend commencement ceremonies and march in the procession to show support and encouragement to the degree candidates.
- Faculty are encouraged to RSVP their plans for attendance the week before commencement so that adequate seating will be arranged in the ceremony.
- Faculty who will march should arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Make plans to arrive at the Ferrell Center one hour before the ceremony in order to park in reserved faculty spots.
- Reserved faculty spots are only accessed from the LaSalle entrance to the Ferrell Center.
- Faculty robing takes place in the Stone Room at the Ferrell Center. Marshals will line faculty up for the procession.
All faculty at the ceremony are encouraged to greet the degree candidates in their discipline after the students have walked across the stage and photos have been made.
Faculty will form a line facing the students seated on the floor, allowing them to greet students as they walk back to their seats.