Accessible Housing Options

In certain situations, students may need to request special housing accommodations. In order to request a housing accomodation, students must submit a Housing Accommodation Request Form, which can be found at the Office of Access and Learning Accommodation. The request will ask for documentation regarding a substantially limiting condition by appropriate medical professionals.

For more information, please visit