Volume 1, Issue 1
Volume 1, Issue 1 surveys the current landscape of classical education with articles from the editorial team.
- Dr. Brian A. Williams: “Teaching Students to Feel Pleasure and Pain at the Wrong Things: A History of Grades and Grading”
- Dr. Phillip Donnelly: “A Grammar for Human Making in a Digital Age: Bonaventure on the Mechanical and Liberal Arts”
- Dr. Julia Hejduk: “The Liberal Arts and Virgil’s Aeneid: What Can the Greatest Text Teach Us?”
- Dr. Angel Parham: "On the Idea of Civic Friendship: Bridging Our Common Divides"
- Dr. Matthew Post: "Rediscovering the Place of Intellect in the Classroom"
- Dr. Jeffrey Lehman: "The Cave and the Quadrivium: Mathematics in Classical Education"