● MFA in Costume Design, The University of Texas at Austin
● BSFCS in Fashion Design, Baylor University
● Art, design, and illustration
● Apparel design and product development
● Apparel manufacturing
● International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (Local 484)
● American Association of Textile Colorists and Chemist
Andie Day is a native Texan and Baylor graduate. Andie continues to work professionally as a costumer and stylist in the film and entertainment industry. She has worked on several network television shows produced by TNT, A&E, and HBO along with styling for commercial work.