Advising Resources

RCHHS Attendance Policy

RCHHS Change of Major Process

  • If you would like to meet with an advisor regarding a potential Change of Major, please submit your request in BearWeb -- follow the link -- Student Academic Services > Student Records > Change of Major Request.  Your major will not be changed by doing this. Once the request is received and approved, our office will reach out to schedule an appointment.
  • Click HERE for Change of Major Process for Health Science Studies students ONLY.
  • Click HERE for Change of Major Process for Public Health students ONLY.

Dropping a Course during the "W" period

  • Click HERE for the Online Drop Request Form -- to be used after the 12th class day

Advising Forms

Online Calendar

  • Add/Drop dates (and refund dates)
  • Athletic events
  • Student organization events
Online Directory
  • Look up professor contact information
Biology & Chemistry Prerequisites for Pre-Health Care Students
  • Please read if you are a Pre-Health Care Student
ALEKS Online Tutorial
Career Exploration
  • Schedule an appointment with a career counselor to discover how your strengths and interests translate into a major/career path.

How to Register

Schedule Worksheet

Transfer Credit Information


Academic Probation, Suspension, and Reinstatement

To be reinstated to Baylor University as a student with a major within Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences, please follow the process described in the Reinstatement Petition and submit required documentation to the Dean’s Office, located in the Hankamer Academic Center, Suite 120.