Joint Master of Teaching (MAT) Degree

To earn the joint BA/MAT or BS/MAT in Biochemistry or Chemistry, a student must complete all basic requirements for the BA or BS degree within the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, as well as additional coursework at the graduate level. (See Graduate Catalog for details of graduate requirements, including eligibility and admission)

For more information, please email Thomas McGrath.