Take care of yourself! Kim Johnson, our licensed massage therapist, is eager to help reduce stress and help you feel great again. To schedule an appointment, stop by the SLC Service Desk or call (254) 710-7542.
Should you need to cancel, please give 24 hours notice. No shows will be asked to pay for missed appointments.
New pricing begins May 1, 2019
- 30 minute massage: $40.00
- 60 minute massage: $65.00
- 90 minute massage: $90.00
- 120 minute massage: $120.00
- Gift certificates are available
Specialized techniques include:
- Swedish Massage:
- A gentle and relaxing approach to alleviate the wear and tear of a stressful life. This is the most common yet very effective form of massage when needing to feel refreshed and calm.
- Sports Massage:
- Developed with the athlete in mind this technique focuses on the specific muscles involved with a particular sport. Designed to prevent and treat injury this can also enhance performance.
- Deep Tissue Massage:
- Great for chronic patterns of tension and pain this technique can resolve problem areas when nothing else has worked. Slow deep pressure releases muscle back to normal function.
- Myofascial Release:
- After an injury, swelling or surgical procedure connective tissue can lose mobility causing pain and reduced range of motion. This form of massage releases restrictions to allow for more freedom of movement and freedom from pain.
- Craniosacral Therapy
- A gentle and relaxing method that reduces restrictions that impede the central nervous system. CST is helpful for overall wellness and can assist with treatment of specific health conditions.
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Utilizing natural essential oils to enhance your well being. Each oil used has particular properties that treat specific conditions.
- Prenatal Massage
- Healthy for mom and baby this form of massage can alleviate all the aches and pains involved in the miracle of life.
Contact Kim Johnson, LMT