Q: Who has an ACTIVE Baylor ID and access to the SLC and Marina during the summer?
Any student who is taking ANY Baylor Summer Class (during mini-mester, Summer I or Summer 2) will have access to the SLC by paying the General Student Fee and presenting their picture ID card at the SLC front desk. However, their card will not be activated until their bill is paid in full.
Q: Who is ELIGIIBLE to purchase the Campus Rec Summer Access Pass?
- Even if they are only enrolled in one summer session or just the mini-mester, their card will be active for the ENTIRE summer once they have paid their student bill.
- As usual, Baylor Law and Truett Seminary students who are enrolled in summer classes must have paid the optional SLC fee through the Cashier's Office to have access.
Any CONTINUING Baylor Student who is NOT enrolled for ANY summer classes at Baylor.
Q: Who is NOT ELIGIBLE for the Campus Rec Summer Access Pass?
- CONTINUING means they were enrolled in BU classes in Spring 2017 & are also enrolled for Fall 2017. This applies to Baylor undergrads, grad students, law students and seminary students.
Q: What is the fee for the Campus Rec Summer Access Pass?
- Incoming students - including freshman, transfer and graduate students are not eligible for the Summer Registration. They must wait until the Cashier's Office activates their Baylor ID cards in August. Until then they may come in as a guest of a current student.
- Alumni - alumni no longer pay Baylor fees for access, therefore they may only enter as a guest of a current student.
The fee is $40 for one summer session or $75 for both sessions. This fee is non-refundable and will not be pro-rated.
This fee allows access for the student and their dependent children. Student spouses will need to pay an additional $40 or $75 respectively for access.
Q: I meet the eligibility requirements above. How do I get register for the Summer Access Pass?
- Complete a Continuing Student Summer Access Registration form available at the SLC Service Desk. Bring your Baylor ID card.
- Accepted payment types include: cash, check and credit card.