Looking to be active but lacking the proper equipment? Campus Rec has the right gear and equipment ready for your use. Check out the available gear and equipment from the categories listed below.
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Campus Recreation rents a variety of sports equipment to Baylor student organizations and departments for use at their on-campus events. If your group is planning an event and in need of equipment please check-out the information below. Equipment may be rented for up to 3 consecutive days.
Available Sports Equipment
- Bases (rubber, thrown-down)
- Basketballs (Men's and Women's)
- Cones (12"-weighted base)
- Dry Line Field Marker
- Flag Belts
- Footballs (Men's and Women's)
- Ladder Ball Sets
- Soccer Balls
- Softballs and bats
- Tug-O-War Rope
- Sand/Indoor Volleyballs
- Washers Game
- Complete the Sports Equipment Rental Request form and turn it in to the SLC Service Desk at least 3 business days prior to your event.
- Campus Recreation Staff will contact you regarding equipment availability, rental fees, and a pick-up time.
Pick-up & Payment
- Come to the SLC Service Desk and let the staff know that you have reserved equipment.
- Pay the equipment rental fee at the SLC Service Desk.
- Pick-up equipment and sign rental agreement.
- Return all equipment to the SLC Service Desk. Allow time for staff to inventory and check the condition of the equipment.
- If any equipment is damaged or missing, please be prepared to pay the replacement fee for the equipment.
- Late Rental Request Fee: $25
- Late Equipment Return Fee: $5/day
- Missing/Damaged Equipment: replacement fee for equipment
- OUTDOOR GEAR RENTAL
- Hours: Mondays and Fridays 3-6PM
Closed: Spring Break (Mar 6-15) & Easter (Apr 10-13)
Location: The OA gear room is in the SLC gym behind court 3
Last day to rent in the spring: May 1
Last day to return in the spring: May 4
The Outdoor Adventure Program offers Baylor students, faculty and staff the opportunity to rent outdoor gear at a fraction of the purchase cost.
For a complete list of available equipment, click the link below.
Gear Rental List
- Renters may reserve equipment the day of or up to two weeks in advance.
- It is recommended to call ahead to confirm availability.
- Gear Rental will REOPEN after Spring Break
Pick-up & Payment
- Choose equipment at the OA Gear Rental Room, located in the SLC gym behind court 3.
- Pay at the SLC Service Desk.
- Pick up equipment by showing your receipt.
- Clean equipment, allow time to dry, and inspect for damages. Refer to our Rental Gear Care & Maintenance Guide for more information.
- Return the clean and dry equipment to the OA Rental Room at least 30 minutes prior to our posted closing time.