Looking to be active but lacking the proper equipment? Campus Rec has the right gear and equipment ready for your use. Check out the available gear and equipment from the categories listed below.
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Campus Recreation rents a variety of sports equipment to Baylor student organizations and departments for use at their on-campus events. If your group is planning an event and in need of equipment please check-out the information below. Equipment may be rented for up to 3 consecutive days.
Available Sports Equipment
- Bases (rubber, thrown-down)
- Basketballs (Men's and Women's)
- Cones (12"-weighted base)
- Dry Line Field Marker
- Flag Belts
- Footballs (Men's and Women's)
- Ladder Ball Sets
- Soccer Balls
- Softballs and bats
- Tug-O-War Rope
- Sand/Indoor Volleyballs
- Washers Game
- Complete the Sports Equipment Rental Request form and turn it in to the SLC Service Desk at least 3 business days prior to your event.
- Campus Recreation Staff will contact you regarding equipment availability, rental fees, and a pick-up time.
Pick-up & Payment
- Come to the SLC Service Desk and let the staff know that you have reserved equipment.
- Pay the equipment rental fee at the SLC Service Desk.
- Pick-up equipment and sign rental agreement.
- Return all equipment to the SLC Service Desk. Allow time for staff to inventory and check the condition of the equipment.
- If any equipment is damaged or missing, please be prepared to pay the replacement fee for the equipment.
- Late Rental Request Fee: $25
- Late Equipment Return Fee: $5/day
- Missing/Damaged Equipment: replacement fee for equipment
- OUTDOOR GEAR RENTAL
- Hours: Mondays and Fridays 3-6pm
Closed: Nov 23, 2020 - Jan 22, 2021
Location: The OA gear room is in the SLC gym behind court 3
Last day to rent in the fall: Nov 20
Last day to return in the fall: Nov 23
Contact: (254) 710-2386
The Outdoor Adventure Program offers Baylor students, faculty and staff the opportunity to rent outdoor gear at a fraction of the purchase cost.
For a complete list of available equipment, click the link below.
Gear Rental List
- Renters may reserve equipment the day of or up to two weeks in advance.
- Individual reservations only. No group/organization rentals.
- Individuals may only rent (and therefore are liable for) equipment they will use personally. If traveling with a group, each person must request and rent their own equipment.
- It is recommended to call ahead to confirm availability.
- Check availability in-person or via our ONLINE RENTAL REQUEST form.
Pick-up & Payment
- Choose equipment at the OA Gear Rental Room, located in the SLC gym behind court 3.
- Pay at the SLC Service Desk.
- Pick up equipment by showing your receipt.
Returning Your Gear
- Refer to our Rental Gear Care & Maintenance Guide for specific cleaning instructions.
- Clean equipment, allow time to dry and inspect for damages.
- Return the clean and dry equipment to the OA Rental Room at least 30 minutes prior to our posted closing time.