Looking to be active but lacking the proper equipment? Campus Rec has the right gear and equipment ready for your use. Check out the available gear and equipment from the categories listed below.
- Sports Equipment Rental
Campus Recreation rents a variety of sports equipment to Baylor student organizations and departments for use at their on-campus events. If your group is planning an event and in need of equipment please check-out the information below. Equipment may be rented for up to 3 consecutive days.
Available Sports Equipment
- Bases (rubber, thrown-down)
- Basketballs (Men's and Women's)
- Cones (12"-weighted base)
- Dry Line Field Marker
- Flag Belts
- Footballs (Men's and Women's)
- Ladder Ball Sets
- Soccer Balls
- Softballs and bats
- Tug-O-War Rope
- Sand/Indoor Volleyballs
- Washers Game
- Complete the Sports Equipment Rental Request form and turn it in to the SLC Service Desk at least 3 business days prior to your event.
- Campus Recreation Staff will contact you regarding equipment availability, rental fees, and a pick-up time.
Pick-up & Payment
- Come to the SLC Service Desk and let the staff know that you have reserved equipment.
- Pay the equipment rental fee at the SLC Service Desk.
- Pick-up equipment and sign rental agreement.
- Return all equipment to the SLC Service Desk. Allow time for staff to inventory and check the condition of the equipment.
- If any equipment is damaged or missing, please be prepared to pay the replacement fee for the equipment.
- Late Rental Request Fee: $25
- Late Equipment Return Fee: $5/day
- Missing/Damaged Equipment: replacement fee for equipment
- Outdoor Gear Rental
Hours: Closed for the Summer
The Outdoor Adventure Program offers Baylor students, faculty and staff the opportunity to rent outdoor gear at a fraction of the purchase cost.
Available during the academic year only.
For a complete list of available equipment, click the link below.
Gear Rental List