Campus Recreation oversees the reservation and use of a variety of recreational facilities on campus. If you are interested in using one of our facilities for your upcoming event, check out the information below on how to submit your request!
- SLC Pool Parties
Pool parties are available to current Baylor cardholders and their dependents during posted family hours. Parties are only scheduled when lifeguards are on duty.
Pool Party Basics:
- Includes: either 12 or 24 guests, a 2 hour reservation time and non-exclusive use of the pool area. Parties may not use other activity areas within the facility.
- Parties are a flat rate of either $50 or $100, depending on guest numbers.
- Access: all guests must have a signed waiver form; for minors, a parent's signature is required.
- Chaperones: a ratio of 1 adult to 5 minors is required and free admission is granted with a completed waiver form. Please help supervise your party and assist the lifeguards if discipline becomes necessary.
- Eating Areas: the outdoor picnic tables and lounge area available on a first come, first served basis only. Please note that candles are not permitted inside the facility.
In the case of inclement weather, the pool will be closed until the threat has passed.
To schedule your party, please call (254) 710-7533 or email RecReserve@baylor.edu
- SLC Lock-In and After Hours Events
Each year we host a number of community events ranging from church groups, to after-prom and graduation parties and other over-night events. If your group is interested in one of these opportunities, please check out our pricing and fill-out our online Lock-ins and After-Hours Request Form.
Requests must be submitted no less than two (2) months prior to the desired event date and no more than one (1) calendar year in advance the desired event date.
After-Hours Event Scheduling Notes:
- These events provide exclusive use of the facility and may not begin until 30 minutes after the SLC has closed for the evening.
- For the safety of all participants, the reservation times for the pool and rock areas must begin no later than 12:30 a.m.
- Use of each activity area is dependent on staff availability for the event.
- SLC Courts Package
- $150/hr (2 hr minimum)
- Includes related sports equipment
- Basketball, racquetball, squash and table tennis
- SLC Pool Package
- $150/hr (3 hr minimum)
- Includes available lifeguarding staff
- Leisure Pool, lazy river, vortex, water basketball, outdoor basketball, sand volleyball courts, and locker rooms
- ROCK Package
- $150/hr (3 hr minimum)
- Includes climbing equipment and ROCK staff to assist and belay climbers
- 53' free standing climbing wall
- Bouldering Area
- Common Area
- Free with the selection of an above package or can be purchased separately for $150/hr
- Includes atrium and lounge areas
- Baylor Student Organization Requests
- Submit the Facility Reservation Request form
- Submit a copy of Student Activities Event Approval by email to RecReserve@baylor.edu
Student Activities Approval can be obtained through the Connect. Once your event is approved by Student Activities, you will receive an approval email from Connect which you must forward to RecReserve@baylor.edu.
To allow time to review and process your request, please submit all paperwork at least 7 days prior to your event.
Please note: This does not guarantee the use or availability of the requested facility. Both forms are required before a reservation will be placed on the calendar. Reservations are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Baylor Department & External Group Requests
To request a reservation in a Campus Recreation facility, please complete our Facility Reservation Request form and a Campus Recreation representative will contact you regarding availability and any additional steps or requirements.