Baylor Intramural Sports partners with IMLeagues for registration and event scheduling. Before getting started, be sure and check out the SCHEDULE, where you will find registration dates and costs for each sport.
- How to register
- Create an account at IM Leagues. Use your Baylor email address to create an account.
- Join or create a team. Either create a team for the sport you would like to play or have the captain of an existing team invite you to be on that team.
- Pay by sport registration date. One person from the team will need to go to the Campus Recreation office in the SLC to pay.
- Check IM Leagues for your schedule. Check IM Leagues for your game schedule and download the Rec*It app on your mobile device for access to this information.
- Got a Team
- Already have a team? Great! All you need to do next is register your team through IM Leagues. See the "How to Register" link above.
- Join a Team
No team? No problem! You can register as a FREE AGENT for any team sport that the Baylor Intramural Sports program offers. The Free Agent list is also advertised to existing teams so they can contact you to ask you to join their team. How to register as a free agent:
- Login to your IM Leagues. Click the Free Agent button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the SPORT and DIVISON that you wish to participate in. Enter a message for the team captains under the Free Agent link.
- Wait to be contacted by a team looking for more players! If you find a team you like, you can also request to join that team.