9792. Learning Program: Communicating with Impact: Foundation Course
|Date||June 13, 2014|
|Time||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Location||Robinson Tower - 200|
*This course is for individual performers. If you are a supervisor, please consider taking Communicating for Leadership Success: Leadership Program Foundation.
In this course, you will learn to communicate effectively to build trust, strengthen partnerships, and achieve results. The course teaches you the interaction essentials you need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities you encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
- Impact own success and the success of others by enhancing interpersonal relationships in the workplace
- Plan for successful interactions with colleagues and constituents
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that helps others improve performance
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others
* This course is a prerequisite to the other Learning Program classes.
|More Information||Read More »|
|Publisher||zz (old) Training & Development|
|vCal||Download this event|